Tuesday 7 August 2012

Half orange and slice pattern


The scanner on my printer has decided to play ball at last! Well it will work so long as I save the image onto a memory stick instead of the computer. I hate technology sometimes! So I have put the pattern for half an orange and for an orange slice.





Now I didn’t have the wisdom to photograph them as I was making them but it’s pretty simple.
  • Sew the circle to the white circle.
  • Sew the white lines onto the orange.
  • Sew little dots onto your skin (3 bits of skin for half an orange or 1 for a slice) I did this using a slightly darker orange.
  • Sew your skins together (if making half an orange.)
  • Sew the skin to the circle
  • TA DA!

If you have any questions send me a message and I’ll be more detailed!

That’s all for now!
-Thumbelina-Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment